The Moral Code of the Builder of Communism. 1961
Translated by Deborah A. Field
Original Source: XXII s”ezd KPSS, Vol. III (Moscow: Politizdat, 1962)
- Devotion to the communist cause, love toward the socialist Motherland and to socialist countries
- Conscientious labor for the good of society: he who does not work shall not eat
- Concern of all for the preservation and growth of public property
- High consciousness of public duty, intolerance towards the violation of public interests
- Collectivism and comradely mutual aid; one for all and all for one
- Humane relations and mutual respect among people; man is to man a friend, comrade, and brother
- Honesty and truthfulness, moral purity, simplicity and modesty in social and personal life
- Mutual respect in the family, concern for the upbringing of children.
- Intolerance towards injustices, parasitism, dishonesty, careerism and money-grubbing.
- Friendship and brotherhood of the peoples of the USSSR, intolerance towards national and racial hatred
- Intolerance towards the enemies of communism, peace, and freedom of nations
- Fraternal solidarity with the working people of all countries and with all peoples